In January, R joined the competitive gymnastics team at her gym.
- Starting a new practice schedule of 3 days/week means we did over 15,000 miles for practice this year!
- Over 500 hours of practice
In June, we attended our first out of state (gymnastics) camp.
- 6 days in Oklahoma with 10 gymnasts!
- Another 1200+ miles!
In July, A competed at the Iowa Games in Ames, Iowa.
- 3 family practices (in addition to other practices with his dad) at the Northeast Hamilton school track
- 4 total races
- 1 gold medal (and a bronze)
- 800 total meters
In September, R kicked off her competitive season.
- 9 meets
- 11 amazing girls on the Level 3 team
- 6+ points between her first meet all-around score and her last meet all-around score
In December, A joined a youth wrestling club and had his first tournament.
- 100+ boys
- 3 rounds, 4 minutes per match, 3 matches
- 12 minutes to a 2nd place trophy in his very first meet!
We can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!