Saturday, March 7, 2015

March with The Gym Mom: Sheep, Market 124, and Kitties!

After some of our plans fell through this month, it took me a bit to reorganize. Thanks to fellow North Iowa Bloggers though, we have a new plan!

Our "learning" this month will be attending the Hamilton County Bottle Animal class, our service project is volunteering at Kitty City Rescue in Stanhope, IA, and our field trip and making activities will be heading to Market 124 in Mason City to paint pottery and enjoy Grandma Sugar's cupcakes!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great month!!!! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like lots of cool things! I love Market 124!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited last weekend at the NIB recommendation and thought it was great! My "one word" (instead of a resolution) for 2015 was "Experiences" - trying to give myself and my kids as many as possible!

      Delete