Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Off the Gridiron: DJ Jackson

It's been a couple years since I've interviewed any of my adult athlete friends, and I wanted to pick a few more to talk to and ask them what they love about the game and why they still choose to compete at that level! 

PLAYER PROFILE:

NAME: DJ JACKSON
TEAM: MIDWEST RAMPAGE
AGE: 22
POSITION: WIDE RECEIVER 

What's your favorite pro and/or college team?

NY Giants and LSU 

What NFL player do you think you most play like? 
Me personally, I feel like I play like Odell Beckham Jr. 

What's your favorite sport that's not football?

Soccer - I won my first ever championship in soccer. 

When did you first start playing football? 

I first started playing football at the age 10 after Hurricane Katrina’s in 2005 when I moved to Birmingham, Al. Then I moved around and played for different little league teams until I was older enough to play middle school football in the 8th grade

Why do you still play?

I still play because of the brotherhood and I love the sport. I love the process of getting prepared for a game and I love the support you get from the fans and families.

What are your goals for this year?

My goal for this year is to finish the season undefeated while winning a championship

What's your favorite Rampage memory?

My favorite memory is when me and Aaden do our handshake on the sideline and I throw him up 😀 lol fr that’s bomb.

I asked some of DJ's teammates to describe his play. Here's what they came up with:

1 comment:

  1. Bring the Rampage a championship..you’re the best on the league! :)

    ReplyDelete